The following is the weekly Single Family Homes sold in Dedham, MA. If you would like more detailed information about a home or homes sold, we will provide that information as requested. The home sale data is important because it is fresh evidence of how the real estate market in Dedham is performing.
Sold data is the true barometer when conducting a market analysis. Some consumers and real estate agents wrongly use current available properties as a lead basis for pricing analysis. Although, current inventory pricing should be considered because of the competition factor. The true meaning of a home present value is what like/similar homes have recently sold for.
The following homes closed between 9/1/14 – 9/8/14.
11 Massachusetts Avenue, 2BR/2BA, Bungalow, DOM=29, SP=$$275,000
36 Blueberry Hill, 3BR/1BA, Ranch, DOM=56, SP=$310,000
153 Colburn Street, 4BR/2BA, Cape, DOM=64, SP=$372,000
22 Trimount Street, 3BR/2BA, Ranch, DOM=64, SP=$418,500
1166 East Street, 3BR/2BA, Multi-Level, DOM=127, SP=$445,000
The following homes closed between 9/9/14 – 9/15/14.
86 Robinwood Road, 3BR/2BA, Cape, DOM=63, SP=$365,000
21 Chute Road, 2BR/2BA, Cape, DOM=27, SP=$372,000
97 Kiely Road, 3BR/2BA, Cape, DOM=10, SP=$443,000
48 Corbett Avenue, 5BR/2BA, Spilt Entry, DOM=95, SP=$479,000
There are currently 28 Single Family Homes under agreement in Dedham and 88 Single Family Homes on the Market. To see all Single Family Homes available in Dedham click here.
A slice of Beacon Hill here in Dedham Village. This charming (not in the small sense) four bedroom / two and a half bath Federal style antique colonial is full of surprises. This home was built in 1835, but has been updated with all the modern amenities. Write your book in the fire placed living room with built ins and comfort galore. The kitchen is modern and connects to a lovely dining room. An addition has added a family room where you can gather for all of your entertaining needs or just kick back and watch the game. The master bedroom with en suite bath is just ….. comfortable. The home boasts three more bedrooms, a finished bonus room in the basement, a nice yard with a large deck, off street parking and so much more. Walk to the square for your morning coffee or to the library to read the Times…..a perfect home in so many ways….call today for an appointment!
This is a Antique style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.14 Acres, and is currently available for $679,000.
For complete details click here.
Dedham MA ListingsDedham, MA - $489,900
8 Lynch Ave - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:26 hours agoDedham, MA - $465,000
78 Monroe Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/112 hours agoDedham, MA - $529,000
47 Cunningham Rd - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Dedham, MA - $344,900
73 Sherman Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Dedham, MA - $679,000
21 Church St - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Norwood MA ListingsNorwood, MA - $369,900
41 Short St - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:25 hours agoNorwood, MA - $325,000
185 Neponset St - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:18 hours agoNorwood, MA - $315,000
211 Central St - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:212 hours agoNorwood, MA - $350,000
21 Andrews St - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Norwood, MA - $359,900
105 East Cross St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Walpole MA ListingsWalpole, MA - $917,625
24 Lester Gray Drive - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/13 hours agoWalpole, MA - $389,500
870 WASHINGTON ST. - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/13 hours agoWalpole, MA - $1,238,629
12 Lester Gray Drive - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:19 - Beds:5 - Baths:6/13 hours agoWalpole, MA - $335,000
90 Winter St - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:17 hours agoWalpole, MA - $449,900
7 Mason St. - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:27 hours ago
- Dedham's Peter, Paul Reynolds to Celebrate New Book at Blue Bunny Saturday September 19, 2014Dedham resident and New York Times best-selling author-illustrator Peter H. Reynolds , along with twin brother and former Dedham Selectmen Paul Reynolds, will celebrate the release of a new book series this weekend at Blue Bunny Books and Toys in Dedham Square. The event is meant to focus on the release of the first of a new early chapter book series featuri […]
- National Cheeseburger Day: What's Your Favorite Spot to Get One? September 18, 2014Thursday is National Cheeseburger Day. Every year, the day is "celebrated" on Sept. […]
- National Guacamole Day: Celebrate Guacamole Day with freebies, healthy recipes September 16, 2014Today is National Guacamole Day! Guacamole is not only one of the fastest rising and most popular dips or side dishes here in the US, but all over the world. If you are a lover a authentic Mexican food, than guacamole is most likely a big part of your diet, and today is your day to celebrate it. […]
- Dedham Man Pleads Not Guilty to Rape Charges After New DNA Testing September 16, 2014A man from Dedham was arraigned Monday and held on $500,000 bail after he was indicted through the use of new DNA testing that allegedly implicates him and excludes his twin brother as a suspect in two abductions and sexual assaults that took place a decade ago. Dwayne McNair, 33, of Dedham, was arraigned in Suffolk Superior Court Monday on eight counts of a […]
- Verizon Wireless to Host Smart Phone Workshops in Dedham, MA September 16, 2014In the past two years, the amount of adults in the U.S that own a smart phone has increased from 45% to roughly 60%, according to surveys conducted by the Pew Research Center . In an effort to help these customers, Verizon Wireless is adding additional free Wireless Workshops, available at participating Verizon Wireless Communications Stores. […]
- Norwood doctor accused of practicing while impaired September 16, 2014The Board of Registration in Medicine has suspended the license of a surgeon in Norwood. The board says Dr. John Fattore operated a private practice across the street from Norwood Hospital and while working there he is accused of practicing medicine while impaired. […]
- Dedham's Peter, Paul Reynolds to Celebrate New Book at Blue Bunny Saturday September 19, 2014