In a prime Greenlodge location, this home offers both great space and nice privacy. A colonial featuring a formal living room with wood burning fireplace, and an amazing kitchen/dining/family room with gas fireplace, a huge island with granite counters, and direct access to the deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped lot. On the second floor you will find one sweet master suite – oversized, with two walk in closets, a 4-piece bath with jacuzzi tub, and a balcony to enjoy your morning coffee. There are two additional bedrooms, a full bath and laundry room on the second floor. The third floor offers a finished room for a 4th bedroom, playroom or home office. The oversized 2 car garage is plumbed for gas heat and has an 18×24 unfinished bonus room with full-size windows – use for storage, meditation, band practice, art – the possibilities are endless. Walking distance to the Greenlodge School and the commuter rail, easy access to Routes 128 and 95. Open House Sunday 12-1:30
Ding Ding Ding……we have a winner. Call today and claim this well cared for 4/5 bedroom home as your prize. The home boasts a modern kitchen with top of line appliances. The kitchen is book-ended by a fabulous formal dining room with a great built-in china cabinet and what might be the best family room I have seen in Dedham. The family room is open, light filled and perfect for a relaxing night around the fireplace or entertaining the whole family. The den is perfect for reading that favorite book and the formal living room makes a statement as you walk in the front door. Upstairs features 4 good sized bedrooms all with good closet space. The basement features a play room, a bedroom with its own entrance and a full bath…the ideas are endless. Pride of ownership is seen through out and updates include exterior paint and new windows. Added features include a two car garage, a nice deck, plenty of storage space and so much more. Minutes from shopping, train and highway. See it today!
- photos by Joanne Rathe/Globe Staff dining out | devra first3rd Ave's... September 29, 2015Thursday night, 8 p.m., Burlington, Mass. A guy dressed like a giant bowling pin walks beside a guy not dressed like a bowling pin, gesticulating, deep in conversation.
- Call to Artists, "Seasons" Dedham Square Artist Guild September 28, 2015In New England, there are four seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring. There is a season of giving.
- National Coffee Day: Score Freebies at Dunkin' Donuts September 28, 2015Head to Dunks on Sept. 29 and get a free medium hot or iced Dark Roast coffee. Chain also to roll out new Pumpkin Macchiato on Sept.
- Activists rally against West Roxbury pipeline extension September 28, 2015Led by a band of horned instruments and carrying a 100-foot inflatable pipe, West Roxbury residents young and old joined together Sunday to protest the expansion of a high-pressure natural gas pipeline in the neighborhood. About 200 people, including several local government officials, attended the protest, held in the middle of Billings Field.
- Business Newsmaker: Penney named Vice President of Development September 27, 2015DiPrete Engineering , a civil/environmental engineering firm serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, announced today that Joe Penney is the company's new Vice President of Development at its Dedham office. Penney, is a past Director of Development for Ahold USA, parent company of Stop & Shop New England, and a former Principal for Gale Associates, […]
- Dedham Police See Rise in Bicycle Thefts September 25, 2015Bicycle theft is a problem which results in substantial financial loss and it has become a major issue in the town of Dedham, police say. The Dedham Police Department has documented an increase in reports of bicycle theft during 2015 as compared to recent years.
- photos by Joanne Rathe/Globe Staff dining out | devra first3rd Ave's... September 29, 2015